Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm going to get smacked in the face today....

I can already tell you I am because MY ENERGY IS THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!!  I feel like I'm on ten energy drinks but without the rapid heart rate and other horrible shit...I woke up this morning and this is what happened:

A. Energy was on a 10!!! no a 15!!!! see what I meann ahhhh.....
B. Fat that used to hang over jeans mysteriously gone..abs are surfacing
C. Kickass workout
D. Cleaned house!
E. Rocked my face off!!!!!

I knew if I could get to day 4 I would be set and here I am rocking out!  Even my workout felt easier (though it was an ass-buster courtesy of CJ at Invictus) but I definitely felt strong and pushed myself further.  Although my torn PCL is still seriously inhibiting me (no squats :() I got on the tread today and did 3 sets of .25 at 7.0 with the last set at 7.5.  Its supposed to be 9 but shit I have a torn ligament so I thought it was pretty good! 

Also my gorgeous, intelligent, and all around amazing lady friend is visiting tonight so I'm super jazzed about that!

Right now life is awesome!  I did have a pretty gnarly sugar craving last night around 9:30 when I got home.  I mean I had a snack attack but I just drank about 1/2oz of coconut milk and it satiated me long enough to get in my pjs, hop into bed and complete My So-Called Life marathon.  Damn that Jordan Catalano is fine!

Do Paleo. Feel Better. Look Better. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment