Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pray for Death....

....that's what I was doing at 10:15 this morning.  But alas death did not come.  I should've  known when I chose a WOD from CrossFit Invictus that it would bring up my breakfast several times throughout.  If you all get a chance give "The Chief" a try and decide if you think death is a better option.

On a much brighter note, going back to how much better my gym is than yours, one of my peeps Rivers brought me Paleo banana pudding today and even though at the moment it feels like I would just throw it up, I know that later I will enjoy it immensely.  Thank you Rivers, you are the pimp of paleo.

I should also bring up that today another one of my peeps Doug told me he read my blog and then went to Whataburger and got a chocolate shake and then felt terrible about it.  He also felt terrible yesterday when I forced him to do 5 rounds of The Chief at the very end.  So sorry Doug for making you feel temporarily terrible but ultimately making you a better person.  Its just what I do.  If I can stop even one chocolate shake from being tasted, I shall not live in vain.

My mom also says I curse too much in my blog so I'm taking it down a notch but I can't make any promises.  Sorry mom, love ya.

Today I had a lot of first: First time using my new Do-Win weightlifting shoes. First time wearing high socks to protect my battered shins (for you know when I wear dresses). First time using the KT tape I just got for my knees.  I'm here to report it works quite well.  I had no problems with the knees today.  You can get it at Sports Authority and bring it in with you for whatever you need it for.  I will watch a video and apply it to you.  It will only cost you paleo banana pudding and your soul.  Just kidding it won't cost you anything.  But you should be bringing me paleo pudding all the time anyways.

Here is the website for the tape and a pic of it on me:
*disclaimer! The tape makes me look more pale than I am...trust me I'm really tan and buff.

kttape.com

No comments:

Post a Comment