Monday, June 14, 2010

The most delicious thing you will ever eat, probably

So I eat Paleo.  And don't try to tell me not to because it has totally changed my fat and disgusting life.  And I personally think everyone should totally go paleo because its awesome and you can't deny being awesome if you tried.  So do it.

As paleoers or paleoans or paleonisians we are always having to be creative to avoid the chicken and vegetable rut.  So I have made a brilliant discovery and I'd like to share it with you.


Deboles Jerusalem Artichoke Pasta.  You heard me.  Or, you read me.  It is gluten free and processed free and all that stuff, since its made from Jerusalem artichokes its paleo,  and its freaking delicious.  I literally just put in some canola oil and some chicken or fish, sundried toms, and like a full bag of spinach and it changes my life every time.  If you're like me and you love foods that aren't good for you at all then this is perfect because we as paleolithians never get to eat pasta, and spaghetti squash gets old.  They have it at Publix in the greenwise section which by the way is fabulous and totally paleoish, sometimes.

So run down to the store and get yourself some Deboles and tell em Julie sent ya.*

*(Telling them I sent you will actually get you nowhere.  They will just look at you smile and nod and probably think you're a freak so that last part is totally up to you.)

1 comment:

  1. Stupid Publix isn't finished here yet. May have to make a trip to the beach for it.

    ReplyDelete